Thursday, June 21, 2012

Joyfully Trapped Inside a Dictionary

     After opening the brown Amazon box, I found a blue book sitting in it, my Arabic dictionary! My first course of action was to label the whole house (an idea brilliantly suggested by my Father), and now I'm living inside a dictionary. Doing this has actually been quite helpful, even in just one day I have found that I am already soaking up quite a bit of the household words. Every little extra thing I learn will definitely be helpful!
   Flight information! I am fortunate enough to have a direct flight to D.C and the flight to Muscat, is what it was expected to be...long.


View Larger Map  However, I'm excited to go on this long of a flight and be able to remember it, and I'm excited to see what all the different airports are like. 
    One week and four days left to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment