Monday, July 16, 2012

عيد ميلاد سعيد

   Today was all just one big mufaja (surprise). I had thought about my birthday a little bit, and I honestly had no idea what to expect, for the most part I wasn't really expecting much of anything, but it ended up being quite the opposite.
   I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but my host mom works at the Amideast center, so I get to see her almost every day. Anyways, today at the end of lunch she surprised me, along with the other group coordinators, with the most adorable cake I had ever seen. I actually didn't want to cut it because it was such a nice cake, but it tasted as amazing as it looked!
Walida habibi!

Icing figures of my host mom and I, Salalah ticket, Arabic class stuff, and of course happy birthday in Arabic!


For dinner we had traditional Omani food, rice and meat, eaten by hand of course! I seriously don't know if I'll be able to eat normally when I get home, I love the whole use silverware sometimes, other times don't. Then, a second cake! Sarah made it with the help of Sammy, Celine, and Bekah an incredible chocolate cake with coconut cookies(they kind of looked like croutons). The cake was quickly devoured amongst sixteen girls.





The cherry on top: going to one of the two Mexican restaurants in Oman and spending the whole night singing on their karaoke machine. The NSLI-Y group monopolized the machine, and I'm sure we drove everyone crazy, but it was worth it.

 I am very fortunate to be in Oman and I am so grateful to all the people that made it such an incredible day!



27 comments:

  1. Kol sana wa inti tayyiba :D
    Hope you had a great birthday and are enjoying yourself in Oman!
    BTW: Your blog is awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. disk drill pro procrack4pc Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about best time to post on cuber law is very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bulk-image-downloader-crackcan be an equally outstanding and useful tool for quickly downloading graphics from various sources. Such as downloading to 14, you can incorporate.
    new crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about best time to post on cuber law is very useful. cubase pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. bulk-image-downloader-crack Mass Image Downloader 6.2.0.0 Crack Serial Quantity stays compulsory focused on Ie then, at that point, Web Itinerant. He may become photo exhibitions then corridors after intently marginally URL giving that here remain films other than varying media latches happening the extra surface. He proposition you the satisfied setting toward

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cousin recommended this website to me. I'm not certain if
    He wrote this post since no one else knows as much about my condition as he does.
    You're incredible! Thanks!
    abelssoft antilogger crack
    betternet vpn premium crack
    youtube by click crack
    genymotion crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your great work has resulted in tangible, beneficial results to us. You’re a force to be reckoned.

    total network inventory crack
    foxit phantompdf crack
    tenorshare ultdata windowscrack

    ReplyDelete
  8. . For being the first person to come in and the last person to leave, we commend your dedication and hard work!
    insofta cover commander crack
    ummy video downloader crack
    windatareflector crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm extremely impressed along with your writing skills as smartly as with the structure to your weblog.
    Train Sim World 2020 Crack
    NBA 2K20 Crack
    adobe lightroom cc crack
    phonerescue crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the wonderful message! I really enjoyed reading
    You can be a good writer. Bad Alvzis Blog and Testament
    He'll be back later. I want to argue
    Keep up the good work, have a great weekend!
    And I appreciate your work, I'm a great blogger.
    This article bothered me a lot.
    I will bookmark your site and continue searching for new information.
    nox app player crack
    avast cleanup crack
    camtasia studio crack
    icecream pdf candy desktop pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.
    Abelssoft SSD Fresh Crack
    FastStone Capture Crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article is so innovative and well constructed I got lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site.
    ummy video downloader crack
    easeus data recovery wizard crack
    360 total security crack
    apowermanager crack
    driver toolkit crack

    ReplyDelete